Atlantic – Fastfall SP1900
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- Molded support cones give the Pro FastFalls incredible strength and help diffuse the water flow.
- Two internal baffles slow down the water's velocity and ensure even water distribution across the spillway.
- Raised front radius holds back any loose gravel, soil or mulch used to camouflage the top of the unit.
- Pro Fast Falls are completely sealed except for the spillway opening. This design eliminates any chance of leakage due to over plumbing.
- Molded gussets support the spillway lip.
- Pro FastFalls come with an installed 2" or 3" FIPT Spinweld® fitting.
- One-piece liner flange and molded inserts ensure a watertight liner attachment every time.
- Spillway boxes diffuse incoming water flow to create the starting point of Pond-free streams and falls
- Atlantic FastFalls are designed to make plumbing the top of the waterfall as easy as possible
- Innovative rear liner attachment simplifies installation and eliminates leakage due to settling
- Crush-proof design with internal baffles stabilized by support cones carries the weight of the largest large rock and stone
- Reinforced spillway lip retains rock, gravel, mulch or soil and can be planted to blend seamlessly into the surrounding landscape
- FastFalls includes installation kit, male thread adapter and one-piece linern flange
- Model: SP1900
- Item: 74227
- Waterfall Width: 19"
- Max Pump Flow: 4,000 gph
- Bulkhead: 2" FIPT
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Dimensions: 20½"W x 17"D x 10¼"H