AVALANCHE! Original 500
The Avalanche! 500 is the original roof rake that clears snow piles and removes ice dams from roofs safely! The 500 works the best with roofs that have asphalt shingles or roofs that have very thin shingles.
- Easy snap-on assembly that requires NO TOOLS.
- Patented cutter frame to easily cut through piled snow.
- Snap-on coupler system for easy storage.
- 16' lightweight fiberglass handle - made up of four 4' sections.
- Wheel Size: 1.5" - works best on asphalt shingles or roofs with thin shingles.
- Size: 17" W x 12' L plastic slide.
- Weight: 10 lbs.
The Avalanche Roof Rake is a great way to prevent gutter or roof ice dams on your home. This snow rake works by standing on the ground and pushing upwards about 4 - 6 feet up to your roof. The plastic slide allows the snow to slide right off the roof with no effort at all. The Avalanche Roof Rake clears off all but a half inch of snow, which allows for quick melting and no ice dams should form on the roof's edge. This roof snow removal tool keeps you safe on the ground and your house safe from expensive water damage.